Human medicine reaps the benefits of integrating Social Workers into their interdisciplinary teams. Veterinary medicine is beginning to follow suit. Angie provides veterinary hospitals and shelters a unique opportunity to embed onsite employee wellbeing services.
Your practice will benefit from a Veterinary Social Worker who can help staff:
- Process moral distress
- Process the impacts of workplace stressors
- Improve self-regulation and self-awareness
- Engage in healthy and effective conflict management
- Develop effective boundaries
- Improve client communication
- Individual and group coaching
- Individual and team debriefing
- Critical incident debriefing
- Individual therapy (jurisdiction dependent)
- Psychoeducational trainig
Depending on your hospital or shelter’s location, services may be provided in-person and/or virtually.
As a Certified Compassion Fatigue Specialist and Veterinary Social Worker, Angie brings a wealth of training and frontline experience to improve employee and team wellbeing.
Schedule a complimentary call to discuss your wellness goals and begin your healing journey.